Key Senators Agree On A Road To Cutting Taxes This Year
Published Friday, September 22, 2017 at: 7:00 AM EDT
Two key Senate Republicans reached an agreement on the framework of a major tax cut that reportedly will save taxpayers $1.5 trillion over 10 years.
Senators Bob Corker (R-Tenn.) and Pat Toomey (R-Pa.), members of the Senate Budget Committee, released a statement saying they agreed on a path toward tax cuts.
© 2023 Advisor Products Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Countdown To Retirement: Seven Steps To Get Ready
- 5 Estate Planning Steps To Benefit Your Elders
- Year-End Tax Planning Could End With A Thrill This Year
- This Week's News About Wealth Management
- Stocks Dropped For Second Straight Week Amid Strengthening Economic Reports
- 17 Year-End Moves That Can Preserve Your Tax Benefits
- Finding The Balance For Retirement Draw-Downs
- Key Components Of A Post-Divorce Estate Plan
- With Stocks Near All-Time High, Personal Income And Employment Data Are Released
- How Strategic Asset Allocation And Rebalancing Worked In The 12 Months Ended June 30
- Wall Street's "Top" Strategists' Recommendations Are Like Monkeys Throwing Darts
- Five Documents At The Core Of An Estate Plan
- 10 Common Questions On Social Security Benefits
- Plan For Retirement At Different Stages Of Life
- Are You Still On Target For A Secure Retirement?